Buscador



Google

WWW
femmeblackmusik

sábado, 6 de octubre de 2007

Thelma and Louise Lil Kim and Foxy Brown

No Hay Carátula Oficial

Thelma and Louise
2002


Track list:

1. No One Else (Foxy-Kim-Brat)
2. No Time (Lil Kim feat Puffy)
3. Foxys Bell (Foxy Brown)
4. Big Momma Thang (Lil Kim - Lil Cease feat Jay-Z)
5. I'll Be (Foxy Brown feat Jay-Z)
6. Who's Number One (Lil Kim)
7. Oh Yeah (Foxy Brown)
8. Another (Biggie feat Lil Kim)
9. Hardcore (Nas feat Foxy Brown)
10. Play Around (Biggie- Lil Cease feat Lil Kim)
11. I Shot Ya (Ll Cool J, Keith Murray, Prodigy, Fat Joe feat Foxy Brown)
12. Dreams (Lil Kim)
13. Touch Me (Case-Mary J feat Foxy Brown)
14. I can love You (Mary J Blige feat Lil Kim)
15. Ain't No Nigga (Jay-Z feat Foxy Brown)
16. Quiet Storm (Mobb Deep feat lil Kim)
17. Bang Bang (Capone-N-Noreaga feat Foxy Brown)




2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.

Anónimo dijo...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 320 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?