Buscador



Google

WWW
femmeblackmusik

domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

Rasheeda Certified Hot Chick

Certified Hot Chick
2009


Tracklist:

1. So Official
2. Boss Chick
3. Show Ya to the Door
4. Juicy Like a Peach feat Shawnna
5. Don't Let Him Get Away feat Cherish
6. Bam feat Kandi
7. Meet Cha Mama
8. Baww feat The 2-9 Boys
9. Compliment
10. Fire feat Rosli Selasih
11. Drip Drop
12. Thang for You feat Kandi
13. Your Girl
14. Sweep the Flo feat Diamond
15. Where Ya Been
16. Take'em to the Bank
17. Yeah
18. Let it Go
19. Take It Slow
20. Betta off Alone


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Unknown dijo...

não estou conseguindo baixar os links.